Lift Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I just looked at the price on jcwhitney.com and I can get the lift shipped to my house for $896. That price will only last till tomorrow. Is that a pretty good deal?

sounds like a pretty good deal to me, better than a 1000 lol

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love my RCX kit. the only problem i've ever seen with them is the shocks. my yukon is a street queen. never off road or driven hard and i'm already on my 3rd set of front shocks in 2 years. i've seen this in 3 different jeeps i've lifted, my yukon and the boss's son truck. seems like the bushings they use are crap. other than that i have no complaints

Ridin high

Reaction score
I plan on doin a 96 chevy z71 as a project truck and I was wandering r the fts worth getting
I was planning on doing somethin like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 87

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
i love my RCX kit. the only problem i've ever seen with them is the shocks. my yukon is a street queen. never off road or driven hard and i'm already on my 3rd set of front shocks in 2 years. i've seen this in 3 different jeeps i've lifted, my yukon and the boss's son truck. seems like the bushings they use are crap. other than that i have no complaints

call up rough country you can buy just the replacement bushings... thats what i have done think it was like 18 bucks shipped and that was all the bushings and sleeves to do all 4.. i would agree that there bushings are junk but figured there is no sense in me buying shocks when they are still good just the bushings are wore out

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
call up rough country you can buy just the replacement bushings... thats what i have done think it was like 18 bucks shipped and that was all the bushings and sleeves to do all 4.. i would agree that there bushings are junk but figured there is no sense in me buying shocks when they are still good just the bushings are wore out

they warrantied mine twice. so i didn't pay for anything. when these die(and i'm pretty sure they will) i'm gonna put some ranchos in her. the pair i had in the pickup lasted 7 years with constant beatings. probably last even longer in the yukon.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan on doin a 96 chevy z71 as a project truck and I was wandering r the fts worth getting

Fts is a good lift, really well built. buddy has one on his dmax. the wide wheels are gonna eat your idler arms and pitman arms like candy. if your wanting to go over 6" i would recomend going to a solid axle. can be done just as cheap as a big lift and be alot stronger.

buddys dmax
You must be registered for see images attach

tylers88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I might just love you for finding another pic of that truck, that is about my exact plan but a different color powder coat

stepside90

Reaction score
I just bought the RCX 6in and ill be installing it in the next month or less so ill post some pics when I do!