Lift Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know what kit is a better overall kit

RCX 6"
Or
BDS 6"

I know the bds has a lifetime warranty if your the original buyer, and rcx is about 1000 bucks cheaper.
Looking for the best quality and a kit that will last.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Love my RCX lift and it also carries a lifetime warranty. Got mine for $873 shipped from JCWhitney

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I have the RCX and I love it. For the price it has been amazing! I got mine for 900 shipped from Truckaddons.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another vote for RCX here. Rides great looks great an the instal wasn't to bad for the kit. Do yourself a favor an get longer braided brake lines if you go with there kit.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another vote for RCX here. Rides great looks great an the instal wasn't to bad for the kit. Do yourself a favor an get longer braided brake lines if you go with there kit.

Sweet can you order the brake lines on their website?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck still rides just as good as it did stock.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My rough country has treated me good as well, but the BDS lifts look so much better with their high rise front crossmember. If I had the money when I did mine I deffienently would've went with the BDS but I just wanted a lifted truck so I chose the Rough Country.

teaser pic for you

You must be registered for see images attach

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Sweet can you order the brake lines on their website?

Not sure if u can order them from RC or not... I looked into em before I installed my lift and found Procomp made some steel braided lines and were quite a bit cheaper than most. However I didn't use them, rerouted mine and had more than enough brake line from the factory, I think getting them is more of a personal preference. Oh and btw, my truck rides just like a factory Z71