Lift for K3500 dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX65Dually

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am brand new here and I am looking to lift my 94 K3500 dually and I’m having a hard time trying to find a lift kit for it. I am trying to go between 4-6” and trying to run 35s on the truck. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and anyone who has done this any feedback on how the lift is long term and problems/solutions you have came up with would be great. Thank you in advance.

You must be registered for see images attach

TX65Dually

Reaction score
I haven’t lifted it yet still researching lifts, I haven’t found a lift that says it actually works with a dually but I seen a video on YouTube where a guy lifted his with a 1 ton rough country lift. I’m not sure I would want to use rough country though, it’s a cheap lift but I’m afraid it won’t actually be good for off road use. I’m open to ideas...

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I don't see why an 8 lug 2500 lift kit wouldn't work. Good luck finding wide enough wheels and be ready to spring for some expensive steel spacers too.

TX65Dually

Reaction score
I’m not sure if a 2500-3500 lift kit would work, they all say not for dually use. That’s all I have to go on and I haven’t found a lot of people that will answer my questions about lifting a dually.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You need to ask why, I can't fathom why it wouldn't work if the rear just uses a block as that wouldn't affect the overload springs out back.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Many times its cause the lift might not be able to handle the weight of what the truck can carry or haul. But if you want something to go offroad in then I'd SAS it. Won't break as nearly as many parts, will do better offroad than the IFS could ever think of. And if you can weld or good at fab'n parts, and can find stuff at a good price, could be cheaper than an IFS lift. Granted the 1 ton IFS stuff is a lot better than 1/2 ton, but it won't flex for ****.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check National Tire and Wheel. Website is NTWonline.com. Says there Pro Comp only one for an 8 lug 2500/3500, but there is more out there, that the difference is the rear U-bolts. Says right in description any lift will work, just need to ask for the u-bolt kit for a dually. Offroaddesign.com used to sell IFS, they redid their website and don't list anything anymore. but I'm sure if you call they might still carry some. I'm not sure what lift was good, but wanna say Superlift. Tuff County was decent I believe too.