Lets talk seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burganyntan98

Reaction score
i have a 60/40 set out of my truck i need to get rid of. same color as that bench you have. im in okc so not too far from skiatook.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a 60/40 set out of my truck i need to get rid of. same color as that bench you have. im in okc so not too far from skiatook.

I dont have the one in the pic, thats just the style I was looking for. If I already had that in tan I wouldnt want a 60/40, I'd already be happy, LOL. Depending on prices is what will determine which direction I go, I'm not in a hurry to find one but it does have to be tan to match my interior.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will have a gray bench seat like the one you want for free after I swap to leather buckets. To bad I am in Nevada.

You guys are crazy that prefer benches over buckets!

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have FlexSteel buckets now when I had them redone I had newer foam put on mine are nice and wide with a button that inflates for back support I have never like full seats but what my truck does have is the center console can fold up so it makes a full seat.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

My '98 has Escalade buckets, My '97 has an early bench, with the small flip down armrest. When both were running, I'd tell my dog to 'go to the truck', not specifying which, & he'd go to the truck with the bench. Everytime. When I would tell him, 'No, the other one', he'd look at me as if to say '*******'!

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that bench with the split backs and the fold down center came stock in my 99 crew cab classic. im sure it came stock in others too i pulled mine out to swap leather seats in and sold it for 150, im sure theres more out there for way less.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
that bench with the split backs and the fold down center came stock in my 99 crew cab classic. im sure it came stock in others too i pulled mine out to swap leather seats in and sold it for 150, im sure theres more out there for way less.

Ok one last time...PLEASE read the date of the last post in the thread before posting.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will have a gray bench seat like the one you want for free after I swap to leather buckets. To bad I am in Nevada.

Bench seats are like awesome :Rock on:
You must be registered for see images attach