Lester622 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
There's a lot of trucks with just painted dash and few accents painted.. usually looks really good. Lil extra work, but I think you'll end up not regretting it

ScubaSteveo

Reaction score
I just bought a dash from a website called automotix.net. Payed $216 shipped to my door. They have all sorts fo OEM stuff, basically a junk yard, just all over the country. Bonus is free shipping on everything.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its been a while since I have been on here but I got a little more done to the extended cab, still havnt touched the crew cab and dont know if I will mess with the crew cab for a while since I picked up an 81 2wd k5 blazer.

You must be registered for see images attach

put drop spindles and cut the stock springs, was going to paint the wheels black but I don't like them and think I am gonna get some boss 338 wheels in grey

interior s about done except for the seats

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anybody have an idea of how much a truck like this is worth? I have been thinking of selling this one when done and selling the copper one and getting back into racing. I see junk on craigslist for 6k but idk if it sells or not. I don't mess with mautofied because that's just people asking outrageous prices for stock stuff.

This one has pretty much everything new except the motor and trans, copper one is pretty much same deal