Led taillight opinons HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all of the pictures and info on the names. I am definately on the hunt for some. Either the smoked one or the red ones cant decide which ones. I have the gmc green, black bed liner on the bottom. Smoked parking lights up front and smoked 3rd brake light. But I almost want to buy some smoked. I think they may look better.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all of the pictures and info on the names. I am definately on the hunt for some. Either the smoked one or the red ones cant decide which ones. I have the gmc green, black bed liner on the bottom. Smoked parking lights up front and smoked 3rd brake light. But I almost want to buy some smoked. I think they may look better.

buy red and either vht nightshade, or have Deven (Devs93) smoke em for ya!

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine off ebay as well seller racer innovation came highly recommended from some members here. I've had mine on a couple months now and have no complaints. My buddy has the same set on his truck been there a year or so and no problems with his either.

This is the smoked set. They also carry them in red and black and with or without the third brake light.
This is just the taillight no one was home to stand on the brake for me. I can get more if you want.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

hey mud eater i seen the lights but im not sure which ones they are.. is it these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/GMC-Sierra-...72&_trksid=p4506.m7&item=320870046027&vxp=mtr

or is it these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-98-GMC-S...17&_trksid=p4506.m7&item=320871399919&vxp=mtr

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Those are both the same basic design, which are the same as one ones I'm running. The first have a clear lens, the second have a smoked lens. mudeater has the clear lens.

These look great. How's the quality?

Great.