Led taillight opinons HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I am looking into smoked led tail lights for my 97. But I dont want any horror stories from what I have seen. I need to be very picky. Or maybe even the red smoked ones as well. Where can I get a good set from. I mean I dont want to spend an arm and a leg but I want a good product. Any help would be appreicated.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Basically, surf Ebay/Amazon for good deals, look for quality brands, with Ebay specials it's really hit or miss, I've got Anzos that my mom got for 110 on sale on Amazon, which I love

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are some good name brands to look for because I got some towing mirrors from ebay from a seller that lots of people have bought from, and Im hoping that I can get the same luck with some led lights maybe smoked, or red.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Umm Anzo, IPCW, Spyder... Some others I cant think of right now, but that gives you an idea

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Of the covers? I don't have any pics, But a buddy of mine had them and you can see light through them just fine. Day or night.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine off ebay as well seller racer innovation came highly recommended from some members here. I've had mine on a couple months now and have no complaints. My buddy has the same set on his truck been there a year or so and no problems with his either.

This is the smoked set. They also carry them in red and black and with or without the third brake light.
This is just the taillight no one was home to stand on the brake for me. I can get more if you want.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach