LED strip in the headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
This is a neat mod , ive been thinking how id love to have some sort of red Halo or something in my headlights. I may end up doing this, with RED LED's for when im parked. Have it on a toggle so its not illegal. Id love to have some sort of Halo, but I don't like the ones that are made.. I love the Camaro headlight halos, where its not a complete circle, im thinking of modding a set of those to fit in our headlights...

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
It is simple to disable the DRL's. Just disconnect the diode pair that is under the dash directly behind you right knee. It is next to the rear door amp if you have an SUV. It has black heatsinks but looking up from the bottom it will be silver with what looks like a copper plug in it. Unclip the diode, drop it down, unplug the plug on top, then reinstall (or EBay) the diode. I do this to every GM vehicle I install HID's on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk