LED light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Well, I miss you all! so I figured i'd post a question seeing your opinions. I know my truck is far form complete, but ive been wondering what this mod could look like. I see a lot of people running some LED light bars now instead of running HIDs... so im thinking of putting them as my fogs in the stock fog light location (in the valence)

You must be registered for see images attach

So use something like this, I would possibly try to cut them alittle shorter to match the stock fog size. Since when I looked around, they are all about 1 inch to long. Or I cut the valence hole a tad bigger (not what I want to do at all....

Any takers? Bad ideer? could be cool? its that, or I look for a clear lense fog lamp that I can run HID's in so I can match my running/head lights when they are all on.

here's a quick reference of the stock fogs on my truck (obviously not mine, but similar)