LED Light Bar on bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Turd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I think I just decided to get 2 cube spot lights to fit on the bumper guards instead of a 32 inch bar. I have been reading about the Auxbeam lights and people are saying that they fog up, don't have good sealing, the wiring is not enough, LED's burn out within 6-12 months, etc... I have had good luck with the Wal-Mart cube spot lights, so that's what I might get once the temps warm up in the spring. I had debated getting the three row Auxbeam 32 inch bar, or just the regular two row 32 inch Auxbeam bar, has anybody had issues with these? I plan on using them at night in the future as high beam supplement.

I have Auxbeam brand lights on other cars and my snow blower. Never had any issues with them. Amazon reviewers said the same stuff about my 52” bar, and it’s been fine as well. Not saying that it isn’t possible to have these issues, but I have never personally had them.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I have Auxbeam brand lights on other cars and my snow blower. Never had any issues with them. Amazon reviewers said the same stuff about my 52” bar, and it’s been fine as well. Not saying that it isn’t possible to have these issues, but I have never personally had them.
Thanks for your review on them, I might just get a 32" bar and be done with it, along with some amber fogs... :flamingdevil: