Knocking noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Take a bunch of pictures of plugs, and label them as you remove them, it will be much quicker and you will have a reference where they go when it is time to re-install.

If you have air conditioning, you should have the system evacuated.

Other than that, not many hang ups.

If you have a friend handy, removing the hood will afford more light and easier access.

fuschnicker

Reaction score
Haha. That's not an option for me here jn Germany. I am running on LPG because of the costs. And to get a cheap one here is not that easy

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Look what I see:

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like the piston crown is deformed slightly in one spot. Still evidence of cross hatch in the bore. Nice and clean, I was going to ask if it was using some antifreeze in that cylinder, but if you are running on LPG, that is why it is so clean.

fuschnicker

Reaction score
I stripped the block today. All main bearing look ok I would say.
Piston does not look that good. Zylinder all look the same, except no 1 with the "problem"...

Blackwater

Engineering Geinus
Reaction score
Haha. That's not an option for me here jn Germany. I am running on LPG because of the costs. And to get a cheap one here is not that easy

You can do a LS swap with a CNG kit. But the cost of shipping, well tat is another story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirTurdFerguson