Just signed up!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, and NICE ride! Love the wheels, I've wanted a set since i saw them on my uncle's new-to-him nbs. Damn 5 lug :/

Im curious what nbs is?? And my truck is 6 lug....

Thanks for the compliment, the wheels actually look better in person too but I do want to get a nice set for the summer either 20 or 22's on some nice tires??

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Im curious what nbs is?? And my truck is 6 lug....

Thanks for the compliment, the wheels actually look better in person too but I do want to get a nice set for the summer either 20 or 22's on some nice tires??

"nbs" stands for the "New body style" Chevy and GMC trucks, in other words these:
You must be registered for see images

And i meant "Damn 5 lug" because mine is 5 lug (2wd) and i can't use Z71 rims like yours unless i do an axle swap to 6 lug.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha! Those wheels look a little different then mine, any idea what year mine are? They came with the truck so I have no idea....

I have a set of 5 lug 22" wheels in mint condition, tires are like new as well if your interested? <---- if im not allowed to post this let me know and i'll delete it.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha! Those wheels look a little different then mine, any idea what year mine are? They came with the truck so I have no idea....

I have a set of 5 lug 22" wheels in mint condition, tires are like new as well if your interested? <---- if im not allowed to post this let me know and i'll delete it.

Yours look to be '02-'03ish

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo