Just signed up!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats up guys, just came across this site doing a google search for a sticky gas pedal issue. I looked around a little and this looked like a pretty cool place to join! I picked up a 95 sierra Z71 regular cab short box and have been doing a lot of work to it. Just wanted to say hi and im sure you'll see a lot of me around here, im a typical forum *****!

You must be registered for see images attach

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Welcom man. Nice truck you got there. If you don't mind me asking, what was the solution to your sticky pedal?

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still havent found the solution yet, i have lubed up everything on the outside of the tbi and sprayed carb cleaner inside and it seemed to help for a little bit but then it starts sticking again soon after. I can hear/see the butterfly rubbing a little on the sidewall but not sure what has caused that to come out of alignment or how to fix it yet?

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Still havent found the solution yet, i have lubed up everything on the outside of the tbi and sprayed carb cleaner inside and it seemed to help for a little bit but then it starts sticking again soon after. I can hear/see the butterfly rubbing a little on the sidewall but not sure what has caused that to come out of alignment or how to fix it yet?

I had the issue on my 90' and it was an issue insid the cab. But it's doing it on my 92' and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the issue on my 90' and it was an issue insid the cab. But it's doing it on my 92' and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

I'll keep ya posted on what I find out! Im going to rip into it this weekend and get to the bottom of it along with a few other things!

rdlyn13000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!! I'll be looking for advice on dual exhaust its a 305 v8 and I'll need some wheels and tires along with many other upgrades!!