just scored some free tires for my 88...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got a complete set of 4, got little under half tread or maybe right at half, bfg all terrains, and they are 285/75-16's.

gonna look WAY better then my 255/70's I got now.

Also for you white letter haterz, these are black wall only too. So my old outline whites are going bye bye.

You must be registered for see images attach

after some cleaning and some tire black...

I'm excited, had to share, already put it in my build thread but wanted to share on the score of some freebies.

no dry rot, only one bad spot, a nail, must not have went thru since they were holding air fine on the previous truck, gonna pull it and plug it. It's in the center tread on one so no biggie, just put it on the back. They are even marked as to where they were placed before, pass-r pass-f etc.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, cant beat free. White letters rock btw....

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the same exact ones in a 31.5 x 10.50, full set from craigslist in about that condition. guy sold them to me for $60, I sold my mismatched 235s for $80 and had $20 tied up in mounting and balancing. scored. you too, congrats!!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh yea I like the white letters, shame these don't have em.

As for mounting and crap, wished I could get by for $20 last set(ones on the truck now) cost me $50

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
lucky i got some 285 firestone destination mts and some 285 jenzen revenger ats awhile ago for free at the local dealer both had 1/4 tread

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
guess i stated that wrong, m/b cost me $40, i had $20 out of my pocket tied up in the deal after selling my old tires.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I have the same tires/size. Love them so far. I have had them a year now and have no regrets buying them. Road noise is not bad and I havent been stuck yet (knock on wood!)
White letters out!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOl I CAN'T do white letters out, these are blackwall ONLY!!

I wished they had white letters cuz they'd be out.

I wished these were a MT tread, but hey they were free, he said he'd keep an eye out for bigger, or better tread, or even some MT's for me.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it's kinda newb, but I found out load range E meant 10 ply and max psi of 80.

I aint worried about 80 psi but man 10 ply, that sounds good. Nice surprise IMO.