just ordered my leds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
as the title states i just ordered my leds should be here by the end of the week so ill post up some pics after the install :)

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
cluster hvac and courtesy, the only thing i didnt get was dome light but the dome lights and tag light and cab lights will be then next go around

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered mine this week. No one will get to see them (not even me) till this spring :(

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
i got six wled-x5 in cool white for the cluster
four t1.5 in cool white as well for the hvac
then two cool white wled x for the under dash courtesy lights i didnt want them super bright i have a buddy that has the high power ones in his truck and its just too much for me
and lastly two blue wled x for the bulbs in the door panels all pics will be posted when i get them installed and im even gonna do one better and do BEFORE and AFTER shots to show the difference in light output

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o_O

That's odd, order them from Mars?

Customs I hear are a P.I.T.A! Damn galaxy border patrol

LOL no guys. I'm "deployed" till april, if you can call it that. Def best gig I've ever heard of. I'm currently on a 6 month stint in Curacao, look it up. And to top it off I'm gettin $114 a day per diem. Just orderd my whipple today, tomorrow is heads. Dec 15 is cam :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMACGMC