Just Got My RCSB Done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adb5274.ab

Reaction score
Here's my 94 RCSB I been building for the past two months!
Started out as a totally stock two tone red/silver one owner truck. I bought it from the older gentleman for a great price. It needed a lot of body work and such but now its done! Picked up the lift used, put hooker headers on it, fabbed up the hooker true dual exhaust out of summit to be duals out each side, cat delete, glass packs. Picked up a smooth front bumper used, swapped out 3.42s for 3.73 because they were super cheap, auto to 5spd swap (newer 5spd with the internal slave cylinder), and a bunch of random other parts including tune up, various sensors, water pump, fuel pump (anything that is notorious for leaving people standed in these trucks) because it will be my daily driver. I just got done spraying the truck last week (the maroon color on the new chevys) and bolted on the brand new 20 XD monsters and 35x12.5 Atturo Trail Blades.

Attachments

• PART_1407926638205_20140812_164525.jpg
    PART_1407926638205_20140812_164525.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 79

adb5274.ab

Reaction score
Thanks! I got the interior semi tore apart until I get finished routing the amp wires, also got the shifter boot to bolt down yet. But as soon as I get everything wrapped up ill post up a pic. The interior is beautiful in this truck though. looks like it never had a stain in it, very well kept. Seats are perfect, no sun fading on the panels, carpet is as clean as it gets. By far the cleanest interior I've had to date.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Wow nice looking truck. Gladntonsseenmoren18 and 20s on lifted trucks :thumbup:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2