Just a few things for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make an offer on all guys. Just trying to get it out of my house.

-Taillights- I painted my old stockers myself with like 4 coats of VHT Nightshades. For sale.
-Headlights-Stockers off my truck
-Parking lamps-Stockers from my truck. (Both the headlights and parking lamps were once "revived" with a clear system but there def not perfect.

Tailight circuit boards, I bought brand new ones for $70 thinking i was going to solve my blown fuse problem but it ended up being a parking lamp problem, Coulndt return so im selling my old ones. Work fine.

Red chevy emblem with a silver trim line. I just messed around with paint one day. Ill just give it to someone if they buy something.

And Corners, Stockers off my truck. But i used Nightshades to do a nice black border around them. They looked pretty good.

Make offers on all. Low balling wont hurt my feelings.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm.
I like the tails and the headlights.

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the only picture i have man sorry. The light shined through just fine though. They had a nice Look to them when brake applied also.

The only reason i took them off is because i felt that the red contrasted the rear end of my truck alot more.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 30

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres the back of the parking lamps

Attachments

• DSCF0070.jpg
    DSCF0070.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 11

GMCzar

Reaction score
Interested in the Tailight circuit boards. If you accept PayPal how much including shipping to 90505?

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK, I'm not good at making offers. Price on tails and headlamps. Shipping included

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
$50+ shipping for tails and headlamps? Ill get back to you about the tail circuit boards.