I've Got Big Plans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well ive been thinkin on this for awhile and finally said **** it im gona do it
itl take me a couple months to cmplete it all but heres my plan

-350 turbo trans
-b&m starshifter
http://www.bmracing.com/PRODUCTS/Performance-Automatic-Shifters/StarShifter
-b&m Tork Master 2000 converter
http://www.bmracing.com/PRODUCTS/Tork-Master-2000/Tork-Master-2000_2
may go with a stock converter havent decided yet
-75-100 shot of nos(maybe still thinking)
-traction bars for my 373 posi
-headers,new exhaust
-4 core with tranny cooloer
-tb spacer with inj. spacers
-get another tb and mod my own
- and a few more ods and ends

rly excited not rly gona cost me a whole lot but i plan on playin around in some bracket races in the spring

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the radiator you need its a be cool dessert cooler dont know what it would cost to ship it has trans cooler an oil cooler conections

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think you're gonna need a new rad, unless yours is having problems. You can throw on a b&m supercooler to help cool of the trans, but if you want maybe do a summit or jegs dual row all alum. rad.

As for a stall, not sold on them. I had one in my monte carlo a sat. night special, around 2k stall, wasn't impressed. Only thing it would do is let you rev to 2k with your foot on the brake and launch, it wouldn't even turn tires over that good from a brake up on the stall or just no brake and hit the gas. it'll smoke em now with a stock TC in it, behind a less powerful motor, but same trans and same gears out back. I would do a shift kit on the th350 a b&m stage 2, it's easy to do and man is it fun to bark em going into 3rd. and really good going into 2nd. if you aint careful on the street you could maybe get it broke loose or sideways going into 2nd. Definately could very easy if it's wet. That's with a non posi too. I put that same kit in the monte carlo I was talking about.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
im interested in this, i want to throw a TH400, shift kit and a 3500 Stall into my truck, I even have everything but you go first, im worried about the cross member. :lol: