Is this worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2drhoe93

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Seems quite "pricey" to me but I'm new to these obs truck and the mods and possibilities

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm. Interesting thought but I sure wouldn't pay that much for something that will have to be cut many, many times to adapt to a 400.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wtf lol damaged front fender and they want that much? Looks like ik what im parting out nexy!

2drhoe93

Reaction score
Wtf lol damaged front fender and they want that much? Looks like ik what im parting out nexy!

I messaged them just for the hell of it and they said they would do 5900+ shipping. Still a ridiculous price but we will see 2 things from this; how stupid other people are to pay that much or how desperate the seller can get since it will most likely be for sale for a while

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cadillac parts are not cheap. Its probably worth about $5000 if you needed one or want that front end since it seems to come with radiator and all. When the gmt400 Cadillac front ends first came out I remember them being around $3000-$4000.

2drhoe93

Reaction score
Cadillac parts are not cheap. Its probably worth about $5000 if you needed one or want that front end since it seems to come with radiator and all. When the gmt400 Cadillac front ends first came out I remember them being around $3000-$4000.

Man that's crazy! I'm not a fan of the obs esky fronts they are played out to me. I come from mustangs so I've seen A LOT of the same stuff. I have also seen the "disproportionate" platinum front ends on an obs and I just don't have the same complaints as other people about it being a big nose on a small chick lol. Im in the Bay Area so I think I stand a good chance finding someone with a whole truck. I found 2 complete interiors already for >2000 from a nnbs esky. It's either a 454ss front end (bolt on) or this if I can find a write up that would explain its feasibility

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that's crazy! I'm not a fan of the obs esky fronts they are played out to me. I come from mustangs so I've seen A LOT of the same stuff. I have also seen the "disproportionate" platinum front ends on an obs and I just don't have the same complaints as other people about it being a big nose on a small chick lol. Im in the Bay Area so I think I stand a good chance finding someone with a whole truck. I found 2 complete interiors already for >2000 from a nnbs esky. It's either a 454ss front end (bolt on) or this if I can find a write up that would explain its feasibility

Yes the obs escalade fronts at one time where everywhere now I don't really see that many, at least in my area. I decided on the obs escalade front cap for my black truck simply because I remember when they came out and always wanted to put one on a truck. Im not a fan of the new fronts on the old trucks though. They take some work to get done but they are not that complicated. The biggest part is the widths. the obs trucks are narrower then the nbs ones so the front has to angle out in the front some.

roughead

Reaction score
If its fresh yes, but with a damage fender well try to calculate the repair expenses.