Is this normal? Slight vibration idling in Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andfern97

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a small vibration that I can only feel when idling in park. It feels like it's kind of an irregular little shake every second or two. I can feel it through the chassis, but my friends tell me It's normal/I'm insane hah. As soon as I put it in drive it goes away, seems to only exist around 900 rpm. I recently got a new block due to low compression in the old one, have new plugs/wires/cap/rotor/fuel pump/belts within the last 500 miles. I tried running a bottle of techron in it to see if that helps, have yet to see results.
I guess what I'm asking is this something that the rest of you guys have or does anyone know where to start since I've already replaced so much stuff? Thanks!

andfern97

Reaction score
That's what I needed to hear... Ever since my compression issue misfire and new block I've been super attentive to every single vibration :33:

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's just your engine telling you it's still there and is still running. They like to remind you every now and then to see if your paying attention lol

andfern97

Reaction score
Sounds good lol. Definitely eases my worry. Spent so much on this thing it better last me another 10 years hahah