Intake Manifold Gaskets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You'd need to know the cost of the parts and your shops labor rates but here are the times.
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here's a posted replacement cost ..................

Casey916

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a questions about the intake manifold. I just replaced mine with the updated metal one and well I ended up talking down the bolts to 20 ft pounds instead of 12 ft lb does anybody think I should be back at off since it's already dried or should I just leave it the way it is and will harm anything with it being a little bit over torqued

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
It differs on geography, experience, parts costs, labor rates, etc.

You will not get an accurate answer from an online forum asking people from all around the world. This place is for when you do it yourself and need answers to technical questions.

Its not that hard to look up auto repair shops near you and call around. They can give you a quote within 30 seconds, get multiple quotes, look up reviews and make you decision. I personally always advise people to go to local family owned shops rather than big box places. The local places have multiple lives invested in their business while big box paces sometimes has revolving doors on Technicians.