I'm out of ideas, guys. (Truck runs like crap no matter what I do).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You can try it, but I'd replace them. The insulation is probably too weak to resist if they are even close.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
*sigh* A direct quote from me to my dad about the whole situation: "Dude, It's gotta be something STUPID. I know it. It's always something simple, and stupid."

Would It make sense for this to cause the problems I'm having? Heavy miss under load, idle slowly deteriorating? Generally running like crap?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Would It make sense for this to cause the problems I'm having? Heavy miss under load, idle slowly deteriorating? Generally running like crap?

yup

Sent from my static android

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
*sigh* A direct quote from me to my dad about the whole situation: "Dude, It's gotta be something STUPID. I know it. It's always something simple, and stupid."

Absolutely.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm an idiot. Thanks guys, I'll get it done and report back.

EDIT: I suppose it's a learning experience. I've been tracking this problem for a month or two and have spent over $150 on small random parts that I know are now all new. Oh well. If this is the fix, I'm happy I don't have to drop the tank for the pump or anything like that.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm an idiot. Thanks guys, I'll get it done and report back.

EDIT: I suppose it's a learning experience. I've been tracking this problem for a month or two and have spent over $150 on small random parts that I know are now all new. Oh well. If this is the fix, I'm happy I don't have to drop the tank for the pump or anything like that.

and it's not money wasted because now you know all that other stuff id new as,well :cheers:

Sent from my static android

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Haha I can't even tell y'all how dumb I feel. Still, though, I appreciate all the input and suggestions. Thank you all. We'll see if she's running better tomorrow morning.