IFS 4" lift w/axles/tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seeing if there is any interest in the lift on my Yukon. It's a 4", believe to be a Rancho, but can't find any identifying marks. It has a steering stabilizer on the drag link, which I guess is sign of a Rancho. It's definitely an older lift, but works as it should. This also has custom upper A-arms, so if wanted to put bigger brakes or swap to an 8 lug setup, this is what is required. It has 10 bolt rear, axles have 3.73s in them. I just bought an Auburn posi for it, an actual posi, not the grenade lock. Rear is lifted with I think 2.5" block. Tires are 33s, not the greatest tread, but are legal and hold air, on old school rally's. I want to sell the entire setup, lift/tires/wheels/axles, since I can't drive it, might as well do the SAS I've been planning for years. Looking to see if any interest. I'm in NY. I can get pics, I'll try to post em up, but they on my phone..

Reaction score
Seeing if there is any interest in the lift on my Yukon. It's a 4", believe to be a Rancho, but can't find any identifying marks. It has a steering stabilizer on the drag link, which I guess is sign of a Rancho. It's definitely an older lift, but works as it should. This also has custom upper A-arms, so if wanted to put bigger brakes or swap to an 8 lug setup, this is what is required. It has 10 bolt rear, axles have 3.73s in them. I just bought an Auburn posi for it, an actual posi, not the grenade lock. Rear is lifted with I think 2.5" block. Tires are 33s, not the greatest tread, but are legal and hold air, on old school rally's. I want to sell the entire setup, lift/tires/wheels/axles, since I can't drive it, might as well do the SAS I've been planning for years. Looking to see if any interest. I'm in NY. I can get pics, I'll try to post em up, but they on my phone..

If you get to a point where you part it out I would like the rear and posi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They don’t make many lifts for GMT400s, but don’t really know what they are worth. But with tires/wheels, front/rear diffs and the lift, wouldnt know where to begin. Throw me an offer...

Bloke

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its a Rancho 4 inch lift, like the one i have on, unfortunately Ranch stopped making them for the GMT 400 some time ago. I tried their website and event went to 4wheelParts in SA and both said discontinued. :(

Gona have to Franketruck mine if something breaks.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think that's what it is. Not that it would make a difference or confirm that it is a Ran

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
friggin computer....I think its a rancho lift. Not that it means anything but has the adjustable rancho shocks on it. I called them and they said they don't make them anymore or have parts. luckily parts it needs is common wear parts, idler/pitman arm, rod ends, etc. Why I'm taking it off. Not gonna put money into when eventually it will come off anyways. Think only parts I need to SAS it are tie rod assembly, ubolts/plates, calipers, and prolly some small stuff.