if someone has time...think i could possibly get a sig?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManicMechanic

Reaction score
i don't expect a whole lot, i know my pics aren't great...like i said, i'm not picky...i'd appreciate any effort...thanks in advance to anyone who'll give it a shot...

You must be registered for see images attach

ManicMechanic

Reaction score
wow, thank you both! i posted a thread something like this on FSC (where i have been a member since '02 and have around 5,500 posts) and those @$$holes wouldn't even respond. i'm liking this place more and more!

Truckin, i LOVE that pic you made. i think i'm gonna see how it'll work as an avatar...MeanGreen, i love that sig...could you edit it to correct the name spelling (if "Mechanic" was spelled right i'd just go ahead and use it, lol) and repost it? i'll gladly rock it then!

thanks a lot to both of y'all!

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
wow, thank you both! i posted a thread something like this on FSC (where i have been a member since '02 and have around 5,500 posts) and those @$$holes wouldn't even respond. i'm liking this place more and more!

Truckin, i LOVE that pic you made. i think i'm gonna see how it'll work as an avatar...MeanGreen, i love that sig...could you edit it to correct the name spelling (if "Mechanic" was spelled right i'd just go ahead and use it, lol) and repost it? i'll gladly rock it then!

thanks a lot to both of y'all!

The other forums are so overcrowded it's crazy. We're a tight community here.
Your welcome BTW, did you notice the black grill?

ManicMechanic

Reaction score
birdman...:lol: no thanks, i'll keep my Chevy...:D

Truckin...gonna have to figure out your name, it'll be easier than trying to type an abbreviated version of your screen name...lol. i'm Josh, BTW. and yes, i noticed the grille and wheels. they look really good, wouldn't be a bad look in the meantime. eventually (sooner rather than later), i'm going with a Silverado grille with billet inserts, painted bowtie and clear corners...and she will be lowered (most likely 4/6...weird for me, i normally lift everything to include my toilet paper holder) with some sort of custom wheels...