IEnding's Build Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Gonna look good, go black for the antenna. Looked at the pics of your truck again and the NBS rims really grew on me. Normally I don't like anything other than stock rims on a GMT-400 (except PYOs on 3/4 tons...), but they really suit the truck. Tow mirrors are gonna look sick. She has major, epic potential.

Well she's got a while to go but she's worth it to me so I'm doin all I can to get it where I've always wanted it.

Mine are definitely going to be mounted to the toolbox if anyone has a picture of how that goes I'd appreciate it but I'm going 4' and probably going with the springs as well. The picture is helpful too thanks blue

Next 2 Weeks:
Bumper brackets
Tow mirrors
FOR SURE

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Sounds good. I got a truck stop about 15 min away from me so I'll just run by there when I put my toolbox on.
Thanks for the info man

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem, they will have the antennas to, but they will definitely be cheaper online. I got mine off Ebay...

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Just ordered rear bumper brackets to fix that gap (it was bugging me)
And a flexplate housing from a generous member on here.

Now it's gonna take some patience without buyinh anything else for 2 Weeks until I have enough $$$$$ to be comfortable again :banana-mario:

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Can someone Photoshop some tows on for me? It's bugging me now and I want em but first have to make sure how they would look.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thinking about pulling the trigger on some $159.60 shipped...

Last edited:

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Tow mirrors and new tail lights to be smoked out... really debating on just pulling the trigger

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
buy them now before you change your mind, if you dont you will regret not getting them