IEnding's Build Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Update:
Tow mirrors next Week
Obs taillights coming gonna black em out
Toolbox low profile
4' CB antennae! Red or black?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Get black whips. I'm guessing you're getting fire sticks?

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Yeah I am. Should I go with 1 whip on each side?

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
How tall should I go with em?
And where can I order 2 of them and the brackets that you can drill onto your toolbox?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can measure mine tomorrow but you should be ok with 4' mounted on the box unless you have a ton of lift. With my 4" lift an 305's I still clear in drive through marked 9'. Before the lift/tires they were only at 8.5 or so.

Fire sticks are pretty flexible to so even if they do hit something it shouldn't hurt them. Go 4' you'll be fine....

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well that sounds good. I was going to do 4' at first but figured I'd ask. I was only going to do one behind the driver's side but would 2 look better?

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Gonna look good, go black for the antenna. Looked at the pics of your truck again and the NBS rims really grew on me. Normally I don't like anything other than stock rims on a GMT-400 (except PYOs on 3/4 tons...), but they really suit the truck. Tow mirrors are gonna look sick. She has major, epic potential.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes do two of them, if you do one I'd put it on the passenger side though

Mine are 107" or just under 9' like I thought. The bottom of the antenna is 3" from the bed rail. Mine are mounted to my back rack mount an not a tool box but they should wind up in about the same spot. Worse case if your worried about it put some springs on them, but get the heavy duty ones if you do. I had some mediums an they were not a strong enough for the interstate.

Here's how mine are mounted

You must be registered for see images attach