IEnding's Build Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Alright how bout this... What if I paint the brush guard black and make it quit leaning?

Would that make the brush guard haters feel better?

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Next up:
Tires
Fender Flares
Paint or Lift????? Got a guy who will paint it for $400 as long as I do the body work which is really just ALOT of sanding.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well the brackets are sitting in the truck right now to get it straight now I just need to find some time to get some holes drilled.
I'm Just not all about the whole blacking out thing, plus I'd hate for someone to hit me and screw my grill...

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Well the brackets are sitting in the truck right now to get it straight now I just need to find some time to get some holes drilled.
I'm Just not all about the whole blacking out thing, plus I'd hate for someone to hit me and screw my grill...

Black it out. Would match the rest of the truck.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Next up:
Tires
Fender Flares
Paint or Lift????? Got a guy who will paint it for $400 as long as I do the body work which is really just ALOT of sanding.

x2. Im painting my k5 and its smaller than you truck. By the time the paint will be done I will have sanded the whole thing about 24 times. This includes different grits of course.