I'd Rock it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Id be scared shitless of rolling it in town taking a turn too fast. Nice truck though. My mom had one in that body style, i believe it was a RCLB. She sold it for $300 :nono:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
What's up with a rollpan on that huge truck. That's like the 3rd one I've seen today. That exhaust looks pretty dumb hanging down a foot further then anything else.

Other than those 2 things that hit me right off the bat, I would rock that ****.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
^Like he said, but it's not really my style. Sure, it's a beast, I'll admit that, but I like these trucks, or the 70's and earlier trucks. The 80's trucks were just too boxy for me, especially the grille.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
this is mine that i built back in the late 80's 15" of lift 44's and rear wheel steering also

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You left it in the 80s right? Looks like a badass truck just too much stick on stuff for me, and the new millennium.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
heres another one i had and i didnt build it just couldnt pass up buying it for 400 bucks