I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87sheerips

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sir are the most dedicated 400 owner. No way I would have stayed positive through all that bulllshit! Would have been sold or never bought in the first place lol. But now it's yours and you know it

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
You sir are the most dedicated 400 owner. No way I would have stayed positive through all that bulllshit! Would have been sold or never bought in the first place lol. But now it's yours and you know it

It's pretty easy to stay positive, all I have to do is get on Craigslist and check prices lol. Bring's me right back around to ordering some more parts lol.

With tires, I'm into Pigpen for about 3600 bucks right now.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you mind telling me how g/s your maf sensor readsiz with the key on engine off and idle I have a feeling that's where my problem lies

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
These are cheap trucks to maintain lol. You could probably rebuild the whole thing yourself for under $7500 and itd be like a whole new truck lol.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Do you mind telling me how g/s your maf sensor readsiz with the key on engine off and idle I have a feeling that's where my problem lies

I can scan it for you this weekend, I didn't drive it today, remind me tomorrow and I'll get it for you.

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok mine for some reason is reading what I think is high it's at 2.56 with the engine off which should be 0? and at idle its 8.0ish which should be closer to 5.7ish. tried a old maf I have and it read in that range. I'm thinking I have something wrong in my harness or computer

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Ok mine for some reason is reading what I think is high it's at 2.56 with the engine off which should be 0? and at idle its 8.0ish which should be closer to 5.7ish. tried a old maf I have and it read in that range. I'm thinking I have something wrong in my harness or computer

Engine off, mine reads about .1, at idle it's around 6.1. My idle has been a bit high and kind of hanging since I dunked the IAC in acetone lol

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Read through your entire build. Well done, ive been in your shoes and its a long road to haul but each step completed feels great. Maybe ill get my actual build thread posted here but it was even a longer road to go than yours because the tranny was blown and the body was absolutely trashed with wrecks and rust. Well done on getting it to this point. The only thing i wanted to mention was the welds on the frame... im not sure they are structurally sound. I dont want you to have further issues is the only reason i mention it. From the look of the weld there was no where near enough heat in it. Not bashing just dont want the cracking to continue. Again well done and keep on trucking :grd: