I keep my trucks on ice.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Montana_k3500

Reaction score
Hello, All. I live in SE Montana, and have recently purchased an 89 K3500 xcab DRW, and am looking forward to making a fun ride out of it. Plans include SAS, engine swap (unsure of which at this point), OD tranny, full custom interior, gmt 900 front end, and any other fun ideas i find on the way. I am new to the 400 series trucks, as i am a lifetime fan of the 73-87 bodies, so i have many questions, especially 4wd bits. Thank you, however for all the good info I have already found on this great site. I appreciate both the knowledge and the attitude/camaraderie of the members of this site. I look forward to being a part of it!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Welcome! From another dually owner.... And post some pics! I wanna see this beast!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Montana_k3500

Reaction score
Thanks, Guys! Errrr, let some of the snow melt so I can find them, and I will be happy to! The 89 is olympic white with the garnet red bottom accent and grille guard, along with white rims and beauty rings. unfortunately, the white has flaked (i know, I am shocked as well), so it detracts from what would be a good looking truck.