I can't peel out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
well by reading all this I can only come to one conclusion.... Tristan, your doing it wrong :lol:

Sent from my static android

Its not just Tristan, mine refuses to spin the tires, hell i have a hard enough time gettin her to speed haha

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SAS with lockout hubs.

Oh ok gotcha. Guess I shouldn't have assumed it was all stock in the driveline lol. I was going to do a SAS on my 98 but I realized with the cost it would take to do a SAS and also a manual swap I might as well just get an older 87 and earlier Chevy 4x4 manual since it already has a straight front axle. That way my 98 would still keep it's ride quality. I don't even plan on lifting my 98 now, maybe just a set of rims and other things, but nothing major.

Last edited:

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine will roast the tires through 1st gear, and Ill churp the tires shifting into second. Although with my G80 on its way out, probably not a good idea to do that again.

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is all mine will do and to get it to do that I have to put it in neutral and rev it up drop it in gear and it still won't keep spinning them
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I catch can burn them through 2nd with 3.73s with 285s, but only catches posi half the time... But I can light them from a dead stop without the break then keep them goin a little when I hit 2nd

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Mine won't spin in 1st.. too slow. 2nd will leave about 18" black marks, and 3rd will pull the one tire fire for the better part of 3/4 of a mile with no brakes... Im peg legged tho, and i was on some 215/85r16s when i did it. I got a pic but it was taken with my phone and quality sux.