I can't peel out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
dont know what is wrong with the op set-up,,mine will roast the rear tires either way,,,dead stop and punch it or power brake,,and chirp 2nd gear,,,it is bone stock,,,down to the wing nut,,,single exhaust,,junk muffler from lmc truck and all,,,,jus sayin,,,

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Mine will just fine :shrug: I try to avoid it most of the time since it likes to snap transmission mounts... :nono:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I can bark the rear at 20 mph, all 3 in four high.

Jump on it in a turn and your crazy sideways before you can say "cat in the hat". That's from below G80 lockup speed, above it you're just making tire smoke.

But....mine isn't exactly stock and I prefer not to abuse it that way.

High probability of breaking parts and take miles off the rubber that I would rather use up going places.

It is funny as hell though to watch the expression on peoples faces when something that big runs away so fast.....even funnier expressions when the old "grampa's truck" with the bed cap torques a front wheel off the ground....

Last edited:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
My 94 will roast em from a dead stop by punching it. Spins em to second gear I'd say. I got 3:42s for gears and 285s

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well mine spins them for as long as i want :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I had my 95 it would do burnouts with the brake no problem and around turns no problem. It wouldn't really do anything from a stop without the brake though. And it was a 4.3l auto.

Lifted92

Reaction score
My 92 with the 350 TBI would not break em loose so after I got my lift and 285s I tried and blew up my rear end :(