HVAC issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I notived the other day my hvac control doesnt change when you tell it to go to the floor or to your face. I reached under there and found the part the actuator controls is broken. Anyone know what its called? Its white and shaped like a T. Help is appreciated.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

The linkage or is yours different

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be your blend door actuator so the piece that is right behind that would be the blend door it's self..

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
That would be your blend door actuator so the piece that is right behind that would be the blend door it's self..
Hmm... theres a part that goes from the acutuator to those links. Maybe its part of the acutuator or blend door?

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I'd have to go look at my 91 to remember exactly but I have the part #27 that those 2 spring linkages attach to. (Mines the mechanical slider setup, so the cable workes the linkage not a mode door actuator) I'm not sure about a T-shaped piece your mentioning. Hopefully yours isn't broke on the end of the actual door where the actuator mounts.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Got under there and tried to glue it. Didnt work. if anyone knows the term for this or a product number it would be greatly apreciated

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks. Looks like Part number 31 which is most likely the whole door. Will that come off of the heater box/door rod or did you just try glueing it while in place?

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

It seems like the dealership Still has older stuff like this. I've got some outdated things from them surprisingly.

What i would do is take one of the part numbers from the mode door in the picture above and call your local dealership with your trucks vin/info and verify that it's the right one. It says "man control" on it and yours is moved by a actuator so that's why I say verify the part number.

Me helping you, helped me to find the part for my old truck lol.. It's not my main vehicle anymore but I have to reach under the dash and move it by hand if I want vent /defrost.. This summers project!