Hunters "Big Nasty" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I think I should change my trucks name to Problem Child! :nono:

All 6 of my lug nuts fell off this morning. I forgot to take pics, no damage except for 3 unusable studs and scratches on the inside of the rim.

:O You weren't driving at the time I hope, or going too fast. Backyard mechanic friend of my parents did the rear brakes on my moms '99 Chev Tracker, well 70km out on the gravel road the lugs decided to take off, as did the tire! Other side had lost 2/5 lugs. It was NOT fun trying to control that thing doing 60km/h dragging on the ground on one side, through a series of s-curves.

No damage though, but it was a lot less weight to be throwing around compared to a GMT400

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
:O You weren't driving at the time I hope, or going too fast. Backyard mechanic friend of my parents did the rear brakes on my moms '99 Chev Tracker, well 70km out on the gravel road the lugs decided to take off, as did the tire! Other side had lost 2/5 lugs. It was NOT fun trying to control that thing doing 60km/h dragging on the ground on one side, through a series of s-curves.

No damage though, but it was a lot less weight to be throwing around compared to a GMT400

I was driving. But luckily it happened when I was making a lefthand turning onto a road. So I was only going about 10mph

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Snapped a few pics this weekend at the camp. I really need to get a real lift, I'm getting sick of the tires rubbing like crazy!
You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Did some mini flexin...

And someone decided to be funny and throw mud all on my truck. I hunt with a bunch of Ford loving Chevy haters!

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You got the '97 muddy!!! I thought it wasn't going offroad? lol...

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Haha. Yeh it's a little muddy. But I wouldn't consider it offroading. Lol. That's just from going back and forth to the camp.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
well that's muddir than I've ever been :whymewhyme: