Hugger orange two door tahoe (pic heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm no fan of Orange either, but the truck looks good - far better than what you started with. The Flares really made it. I thought the tires/wheels were too big for it at first, but with the flares it looks good.

I'd say the hood needs a little more to make it right. The black looks a little too plain on the Orange. How about, painting the void in the middle black, and then adding some bright red and Silver to it? Like a wide bright silver stripe (maybe an inch or so) around the outside of the black and then a narrow bright red stripe (1/8th of an inch) outside of that.

I not a graphics fan myself, but since you now have the black in the center of the hood, you should be able to come up with something cool.

powder1742

Reaction score
I'm no fan of Orange either, but the truck looks good - far better than what you started with. The Flares really made it. I thought the tires/wheels were too big for it at first, but with the flares it looks good.

I'd say the hood needs a little more to make it right. The black looks a little too plain on the Orange. How about, painting the void in the middle black, and then adding some bright red and Silver to it? Like a wide bright silver stripe (maybe an inch or so) around the outside of the black and then a narrow bright red stripe (1/8th of an inch) outside of that.

I not a graphics fan myself, but since you now have the black in the center of the hood, you should be able to come up with something cool.

I hear ya man. I thought about doing some kind of pinstripe, or wider stripe around it too. I'm not a big fan of stripes and graphics either. Seemed like a good idea at the time. What'll probably end up happening is the hood will get stripped off and repainted solid orange eventually!