Holy Crap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am planning on hooking about 10k lbs +/- behind my truck tomorrow so I decided to jump under it and change the fuel filter this afternoon because I hadn't done it yet since I bought it and this is what I found.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Ever since I bought it about 3 weeks ago I have been seriously unimpressed with the power this truck had being a BB and now I know why. Now liberal amounts of throttle results in a big eating grin ear to ear. :gr_grin: Looking forward to hooking to that load tomorrow and seeing what my new truck is capable of!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That's pretty nasty! you might want to change it a little more often. I change mine every 2 years along with the plugs.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'd be checking the plugs next. Who knows how they survived under a lean condition. That **** eating grin could be replaced with full diapers after some new sparkies! Lol!

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trip was a success not sure what the total weight was but it was a 7 ton 25 foot gooseneck with about a 3k lb load so I am guessing around 9k lbs. Averaged 8.5 MPG on a very hilly 60 mile trip to delivery observations are that it ain't no durmax or cummins but it'll be more than adequate for my few towing trips I will do a year. Now I just need to find a gooseneck of my own.