Holly pro jection intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigd

Reaction score
Has any one ran this intake? I also have 2 cams Idk what one to use. A jegs cam #200006 the other is a crane # 100172 what do yall think? I'm gonna start on it tom.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It would help a lot if you told us what your engine is, what year your truck is, all the other engine modifications you have, etc. etc.

Bigd

Reaction score
My truck is a 90, 5.7 tbi bone stock! I plan on doing the ultimate tbi mods while shaping to the new intake. Future plans are 2500to stall if needed, definitely gonna build the 700r, Regear to 3.73 or 3.42. I'm running 3.08 now. I have a set of long tubed I plan to run a h-pipe into magnaflows with 2.5 or 3 pipe into turn downs before the axle. Last but not least get a chip burnt. I may go vortec heads before the thou.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Neither of those two cams are going to be good. Even with tuning your TBI engine is going to hate them. The Jeg's cam has way to big of duration for a stock stall and the Crane cam just doesn't have enough separation for the TBI to like it.

You might be ok with that Jeg's cam and a tune and 2500 stall, but you're still putting a HUGE cam in a stock of an engine. You're gonna want to do some head work and you'll need a lot more fuel with a cam like that.