hid help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive had HIDs and barons harness for a few months now and i dont drive my truck that much but my highs dont live long and i cant figure out why, even besides the HIDs my old sylvanias one burnt out on the drivers side. ive gone through two sets of DDM bulbs the highs 5k 35w and they keep dieing one side and then ill get that one replaced and the the other will die, today i got a brand new bulb it worked in my friends truck with stock wiring and as soon as i put it in mine it didnt work, this is pissing me off, anyone have any ideas on what it could be.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Call Baron he might have an idea, ive had the HD harness with 4hi for over a month now and no issues, I run HID's in the lows and Silverstars in the highs had the HID's for over 2 years

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
talked to baron its not the issue i did fnd what might be the problem though i will post pics and see if anyone has any clue where it should go.
theres this little green wire that comes out of the headlight harness i do believe that idk what its for or where it goes.
now this is on the drivers side by the core support.

You must be registered for see images attach