hey there! new member from SoCal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rumblebee10

Reaction score
hey guys whats up. my name is ray. i just joined this forum to gain some more knowledge on my 91 c1500 short bed/regular cab. i got that truck as gift from my dad when i turned 18 and so far its been very reliable! ive had plans for it since i got it and never really went through with any of them cus i always found new stuff to get interested in. but hey, at 18 thats still a kid right?! lol im 22 now and know what i want for my c1500. i just started restoring stuff on it. my dads been helping me out for a while now and hopefully this weekend we send out my 700r4 that it has on it to get it rebuild.
i hope i gain some friends on here. anyways, ill post pictures of both my trucks as soon as i can. oh and i also have 2005 dodge ram rumble bee edition.

rumblebee10

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

These are pics of my Bee. I'll post pics of my c1500 in a bit when the sun goes down a bit more.