Hey Folks! New to the site!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
nice truck and I'm going to go against the grain and say I dig the brush guard on it :shrug:

was it challenging to make that t56 work? that's what I want

sent from the c1500 Denali

Arealgloza

Reaction score
ha thanks, i like it! the pics dont really show but this thing is pretty beat up as far as dings, dents and scratches go, so i feel like its got plenty of character and no one would ever look twice at it, until it stomps them. as far as the trans goes, it wasnt easy or cheap BUT its the best mod ive done, even over the engine, ramming through those close ratio gears...dude its great.

this will help you alot
http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/t56.html

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
so its a sleeper? that's fricken awesome

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
ha thanks, i like it! the pics dont really show but this thing is pretty beat up as far as dings, dents and scratches go, so i feel like its got plenty of character and no one would ever look twice at it, until it stomps them. as far as the trans goes, it wasnt easy or cheap BUT its the best mod ive done, even over the engine, ramming through those close ratio gears...dude its great.

this will help you alot
http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/t56.html

thank you for the link! I knew it wouldn't be cheap lol

sent from the c1500 Denali

Arealgloza

Reaction score
i wouldn't go that far, it doesnt exactly run 10's nor am i building it to go down the 1/4 mile but here in my area custom trucks are hard to come by and custom gmt400's are even harder to come by, so no one expects it to be as fast as it is, most people here drive muscle cars and lifted 4x4's

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
haha oic well love the truck man id drive the hell outa it

Arealgloza

Reaction score
thanks! once i finish the motor ill be sure to post up some videos for you guys!