Hey everybody new from So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just realized I joined a few months ago and never introduced myself.I've got a 98 Sierra with 118,000 miles.Just bought it I August.Not sure how to post pics.I'm guessing I have to have a certain amount of posts.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Just realized I joined a few months ago and never introduced myself.I've got a 98 Sierra with 118,000 miles.Just bought it I August.Not sure how to post pics.I'm guessing I have to have a certain amount of posts.

Not like FSC. Upload them to photobucket and copy the IMG code to the post. :welcome: by the way.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Make a photobucket account and host your pictures from there. I believe you need 5 posts. When you upload a picture, look for the
You must be registered for see images

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I click in the box to type I don't see any icons or anything just font and size.I have a photobucket acc,Im pretty familiar with posting pics.Hoping just need a post count.Thanks everybody.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Do we really need 5 posts? I don't remember needing that?

I know it's a 5 post count rule for something but I can't remember exactly what it was. I assumed it was links because that would stop spam bots from posting links to viruses and such... but not 100% sure

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!