Heres My 94 Build on 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Well I've been thinking about out for a while and i reset my preset hight settings on my accuair to "1" just off the ground, "2" front up for ride comfort and steering and the rear really low so that it doesn't scrape on bumps, and "3" same front but the rear up a little higher so it won't ever scrape. This setting I call the "wife" setting, because she gets mad when we scrape going down the road. I never use the all up setting. If I need it all up all just raise it up manualy.

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Got a big project almost done today.

You must be registered for see images attach

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
The hole will be back there for awile till I get the flare out panel made.

This is why. I don't want my rims all scratched up.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Wonder if you could "pull" the fenders and bed sides to flare them out for room to tuck?

Project67sub iirc pulled his quite a but to achieve the flared prerunner look. I'm sure you could do less to achieve what you need to.

Reaction score
Heard of some people doing that, I like the flair out panel idea tho.
who's making it? And is it for just the wheel arch area, if so I'm intrested in seeing how they do it. Wanna do something like that to my front fenders

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Wonder if you could "pull" the fenders and bed sides to flare them out for room to tuck?

Project67sub iirc pulled his quite a but to achieve the flared prerunner look. I'm sure you could do less to achieve what you need to.

This is why I had to replace the hole side of my bed. I tryed spreading the side off the bed, because I saw on a 4x4 ranger fourm that they pot a Jack inside between the inner bed and the outer side of the bed, and when I did the bed side buckled. And ed up my hole side of the bed.