Heres a big hay y'all from Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Ever been? Gotta check out the river walk! Going for basic? The base is pretty small compared to what im use to. Its no ft hood but u can still get lost on post.

Yeah, I'm going for BMT. Leaving Iowa March 25th.

Hopefully my sisters can come down after I graduate so we can see the riverwalk and alamo and shizzle.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going for BMT. Leaving Iowa March 25th.

Hopefully my sisters can come down after I graduate so we can see the riverwalk and alamo and shizzle.

Well good deal hope u have fun n dont let the weather get to ya. Just remember if u dont like the weather just wait 5 min. Lol

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When its good its awesome but when its fickle its a hot mess for sure.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why cant anybody from here ever live close to me? I live in BFE it seems. One of the largest US military bases, yet not one person I know from online lives here and the ones I know offline arent exactly worth it anymore.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why cant anybody from here ever live close to me? I live in BFE it seems. One of the largest US military bases, yet not one person I know from online lives here and the ones I know offline arent exactly worth it anymore.

U live on ft. Hood?