Here are a few pictures of mine...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since these photos I have taken off my small piaa lights
You must be registered for see images attach

I started to polish my transfercase skid plate.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Awesome truck & I love that stance also,

what does that red light illuminate for above your cargo light switch and what is that switch below the cargo light switch?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The thing below the cargo switch is so you can turn the passenger side airbag on/off.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The little red led is for the alarm that went out like 5 years ago... oh well I shall get a one some day again but it sits in the garage now so it kinda isnt needed any more. I got a new dash bezel so the led is gone now.
thanks for all the complements its been a long journey with it. The one thing that bugs me the most is the fact the front sits too low I tried cranking the T bars but I cant get it aligned right with them up that high. other wise she eats front tires like crazy.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Yup, need more info on the winch set up! Trucks with the flares seem to give a better stance.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys the Flares are bushwacker extenda flare. The winch mount is now discontinued from warn. It is awsome I love not having the winch hanging out and in the weather. It is just a tray that bolts up where your front tow hooks are it could easly be made at home with some angle iron and flat steel if you know how to weld. I have the xd9000 from the foot notes on there web site it says that it will not fit the 97 but they are wrong I installed mine with no issues. I dont have any pictues but the part number is Warn 22555 I cant find any pictures of it online eiather.