Help me pick which OEM rims to go with.

Which rims should I choose

• 07- 12 rims top

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 2014 rims bottom

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I made my choice !

You must be registered for see images attach

Those are the rims I am going with if I can find them. Does anyone know the part # on them?

Hulk, I am in love with your truck. Those rims completely finish that look with the two-tone paint job. If I had a Sierra it would look just like that. I wonder how that paint job would look on my Tahoe?

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Those are the rims I am going with if I can find them. Does anyone know the part # on them?

Hulk, I am in love with your truck. Those rims completely finish that look with the two-tone paint job. If I had a Sierra it would look just like that. I wonder how that paint job would look on my Tahoe?

I don't know a part # for them but here's a few listings off of eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Chevy-S..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item5d3ea725d8&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-11-18-..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item232bed202c&vxp=mtr

I got mine off eBay.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
ive looked at 2 sets near my house and they were in bad shape when i was told they were in great condition, apparently, my opinion of great condition is different then others... so no way i could by any off of ebay unless they were new.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
ive looked at 2 sets near my house and they were in bad shape when i was told they were in great condition, apparently, my opinion of great condition is different then others... so no way i could by any off of ebay unless they were new.

Both of the links I posted just before were new I believe.

Join the club, my version and good condition is apparently far far off from most peoples.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
So, it looks like the smallest size is 18". I was looking for some 16" for a set of slightly used Coopers I just bought. I guess I will have to wait for some new rims. Knowing Coopers rep that will be at least 50K down the road.

I was also told that the new vehicles use metric sizing and they would not fit. I am guessing that was not true?