Help me I'm stumped. Truck died and will no longer run.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It could be anti-seize....but from the sounds of it, doesn't look like it worked too well :p
haha Would it be a good (or even acceptable) idea to put some anti-seize on them before I put them back in? I've heard that some things it's a bad idea to use anti-seize on.

My bed bolts have some blue on the thread.
Did you just stick them back in like they came out or did you put something back on them before you put them in?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Mine were blue also, I just put them back in the way they were. They haven't come loose that I know of, but that's not really what anti-seize is for anyways.....guess I'll find out how tight they are to re-loosen later down the road.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It runs!!! I got the pump installed and it fired up practically instantly! I thought it might take a little bit of cranking but nope it fired right up.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rightous! glad you got it working....

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is there a fuel gauge that screws onto the port on the fuel line?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ya thinking about running a dash-mounted gauge off the test port? Anything can be made, just finding the right hookups can be fun :p