help me identify this diff carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its from a 97 k1500. 10 bolt z71. the only axle code in the glove box is gt4 but this doesn't look like an open carrier and it doesn't look like pics Ive seen of g80's thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kind of looks like an auburn posi but not positive
You must be registered for see images

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is whats weird. I had one tire barely touching the ground the other day. cause I kinda backed in a ditch and when I put it back in drive only the tire barely touching the ground would spin so I had to put it in 4 wheel drive to pull out. then yesterday I hit the gas real hard in the driveway while the concrete was wet and both tires spun going up the driveway

atyates

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is another update. we got a lot of rain last night and there is this big hill in our yard. well I backed up this hill till BOTH tires started to spin in the wet muddy grass. then I did the same thing up the hill in my driveway. started backing up the hill on concrete, gunned it and for the first micro second only one tire spun then after that both tires started to turn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf