HELP! C1500 8 lug conversion!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Since I didn't get much help on my other posts, I'll post the rendering this time
This is what I plan to have as my finished project suspension and wheel wise. '93 Silverado c1500
My question is exactly what parts do I need to do a 8 lug conversion without running adapters? I will use adapters from8 lug to 10 lug when I get my 323 duallysportz brutis wheels, but for now I will ride on 8 lug rallys, help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 36

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Theres a dodge in an old truckin magazine that is running 1 rear dually wheel on a narrowed rearend under the stock bed. It was built by dima wheels if I remember right its red and black.

here is the article in truckin:
http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0907tr_1996_dodge_ram/

Like in the other post youll need upper control arms, spindles and hub from a 3500 and the rearend. You can use the 2500/3500 single rear wheel front hub if you run after market control arms but they need to be ordered an .75" to an 1" longer than stock that's how they get the front wheels to tuck and turn while low on a body dropped dually. The 2500/3500 single wheel rear rearend I believe is a couple of inchs narrower than a 3500 dual wheel setup.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you think i should just get 5 to 10 lug adapters?

Thats the route I would go. Look into Dima wheels they do a lot of custom machining if they don't have the adapters im sure he can make you some, they are also the only company to offer smooth aluminum dually wheels. There located in texas

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Dude you only need to start one thread, not two on the same subject.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks , I finally found a complete answer
I gave you a complete answer even without complete information from you in the first place. You just have to read...and not feel like everyone is here to figure out everything on your truck for you, especially when you jump right back in with some comment acting like nobody is helping you. Good luck 'cause I'm done, that's for sure!

Dude you only need to start one thread, not two on the same subject.
No less than three already. :gr_grin:

Richard

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I gave you a complete answer even without complete information from you in the first place. You just have to read...and not feel like everyone is here to figure out everything on your truck for you, especially when you jump right back in with some comment acting like nobody is helping you. Good luck 'cause I'm done, that's for sure!

amen!