Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys< Aloicious I am really in Roseville (not that many people know where it is) Does anyone have any info on putting pics in my profile I was trying to find a way but cant seem to get it???

right on, yeah I'm actually from Orangevale, but I always say folsom/sac for the same reason.

if you're looking to put like an avatar up or something, you'll need the file saved on your computer in the proper size and format, then in your settings there should be an option to upload it from your computer. if you're wanting to post it in a post, then through photobucket is ideal, I know there is a write up over here on how to do it, but I'm not sure where it's at, this is an external post on how to do it, but its the same over here...http://forum.gmtruckcentral.com/showthread.php/188-INFO-How-to-post-pictures-to-the-forum!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
i know exactly where you are. my girlfriend has family in auburn and i was just up that way for hangtown in folsom. welcome and i cant wait to see the truck. nice to see more cali members. i know all the way up to tahoe and i have a cabin in twain harte so i pass through manteca/modesto area so i have travled and seen a large part of cali lol

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep born and raised here I am looking at property up towards Auburn now I am ready to get my boys a little more room to be boys.Solid94 where is RWC??? I know alot of places in Cali but never heard that one.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was redwood city but I could be wrong

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:idiot::idiot:Redwood City:Stupid Me: Just never heard it as RWC.
Thanks For the Warm welcome EVERYONE. Its nice to see so many people on here that are going through all the same random issues with our trucks. If anyone one has any questions about their truck please feel free to ask directly I dont know everything by anymeans, but I have have had chevy trucks my whole life so I have had to search and fix alot :) But not nearly as much as if I owned a ford