Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello just wanted to stop in and say hi I have been on the site for about a month looking-finaly made the jump. I had a 88 chevy c1500 with 250,000 on it until a couple of months ago ( a nice fellow decided to play bumper cars at 50 mph when I stopped and not looking -bad form!) So I picked up a 93 K1500 4x4 with z71 package for a grand, let the fun begin I parted most of the old truck out Gramps bought it new gave it to me -I know these parts have been in ggod hands So now I have decent running truck but as you all know their is always some little thing ( or big ) that you have to fix. So here I am.

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear about your truck.:nono: Glad you found another one tho that you could put your old parts on.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
c1500 to k1500 , I would say the dude who hit you did you a favor! Keep us up to date on the work and get some pics posted.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: I grew up in the Sacramento area, (actually out by Folsom). welcome to the site

93 K1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Guys< Aloicious I am really in Roseville (not that many people know where it is) Does anyone have any info on putting pics in my profile I was trying to find a way but cant seem to get it???

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Best way to put up pics is to post them on www.photobucket.com because it's easy to make an account there. You can use that to link to here, so the pics show up in your posts, and other people can edit them and resize them if you need them to.

Welcome though! I drove through your area on Monday on my way to Sacramento. I live about an hour south of you, in Modesto. Glad to have more California members.......these canucks are kinda overrunning the place....it's a MADHOUSE!!!! :crazy: